- Love Me Like You Mean It - The first single and first song on the EP is fun, cute and a statement that the guy who it's for shouldn't play her because she doesn't have time for that. It's fun but not particularly substantial. 8/10
- Yeah Boy - Kelsea Ballerini's fast singing in the beginning of this song is done really well, and certainly takes skill. It continues the story of Love Me Like You Mean It, and the instrumentation is great. 9/10
- First Time - No, not that kind of "first time". It's all about trying a relationship again and realizing that it was better left alone. It's a really beautiful piano-based ballad and super honest. The lyrics were a bit altered from the radio tour — the second bridge was cut out, and I think it works better and is a more cohesive narrative like that. 10/10
- Dibs - This song is definitely the catchiest song on the album, and ringing with the optimism of the beginning of a relationship. The rhymes are done well and it's so fun to watch a video of live. 10/10
- Looking at Stars - This one's described as the "female truck song" of the EP, which seems accurate...but it's way better than the guy truck songs on the radio! It's sweet and basically just about going for a ride with your boyfriend. The instruments are done well, and it ends the EP on a happy note. 9/10
Album Rating: 9/10 I'm definitely excited for her full-length album next year.