- I respect your privacy. Any identifying information will not be shared without your explicit permission.
- If you join the mailing list, you consent to getting occasional emails regarding new posts. If you leave your email address on the July blog post regarding plagiarism, you won't usually get any emails, but if there's something important that I can't get to you through Figment, you will get an email.
- I use Google Analytics to track my most popular pages and other information. Information about how it uses data can be seen here. If you don't want to be tracked, there's information and instructions about that here. (But I can't vouch for the privacy policies of any external links.)
- I use campaign parameters for tracking how many viewers come from various places. These do not collect personally identifiable information, and by following links on this site or on the social media channels for Fountain Pen Girl Album Reviews you agree to these campaign parameters.
- The blogging platform I use automatically collects IP addresses of commenters (and there's no way to turn this off). Following are the reasons I might access the IP address a) bullying/abusive comments b) explicit permission c) spam protection reasons d) for statistics on a large scale.
- If you don't want your IP address collected, don't comment or submit information to forms. If you have accidentally submitted information you want removed, I will delete it if you send a request to fountainpengirlaurora (at) gmail (dot) com.
- If you want to have your email address completely removed from my mailing list, send me an email at fountainpengirlaurora (at) gmail (dot) com or head to this page.
Last Updated: March 15th, 2016